COMPLIANCE IS A COMMUNITY ACTIVITY
ADCO members are creating a networking community for in-house dealership compliance officers.
This social forum provides compliance officers the platform they need to exchange experiences, bounce ideas,
and discuss best practices to guide their dealerships’ compliance and ethics programs.
Together we will win recognition for the professional achievements of compliance officers.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
MEMBERSHIP FOR THE DEALERSHIP COMPLIANCE OFFICER
ADCO membership is for the Dealership Compliance Officer charged with the execution and monitoring of the dealership’s Compliance Management System.
MEMBERSHIP FOR INDUSTRY COMPANIES, AGENCIES AND VENDORS
ADCO CORPORATE PARTNER membership is for the company, agency or vendor that supports the wholesale side of the dealership and supply system. This may include, but is not limited to, agents, trainers, insurance companies, reinsurance companies, law firms, finance companies, and compliance software vendors.
- You’ll be a member of a professional association that provides timely industry updates, education, CMS tools and best practices – and serves as an advocate for your industry, profession and colleagues.
- You’ll be a member of the ADCOcommunity – an interactive social networking platform for in-house dealership compliance officers. Within this secure platform, you can share experiences and discuss best practices to maximize both your effectiveness as a dealership compliance officer and that of your CMS.
You’ll have access to a basic CMS template.
- You’ll receive a year’s subscription to Spot Delivery,® A Monthly Legal Update for Auto Dealers and Finance Companies. Spot Delivery provides authoritative, reliable information in easy-to-read, plain English. This practical, useful publication will provide you and your management team with valuable knowledge designed to increase awareness of legal consequences attendant to everyday business decisions. Back issues are available online and searchable.
- You’ll enjoy access to an Auditing Basics Guide. Also, DealAuditor, a robust but cost-effective auditing system, is available at members-only pricing.
- You’ll have access to educational webinars at members-only pricing.
- ADCO membership reduces your DCOP Certification fee.
- Dealership Compliance Officer annual dues: $575
- As a Corporate Partner, you will:
- Serve as an advocate and provider of compliance products, services and compliance guidance.
- Interface directly with our core membership – dealership corporate compliance officers – the individuals responsible for managing dealership compliance management systems.
- Contribute to the ADCOcommunity by providing educational webinars, white papers and resource tools. ADCO Corporate Partners may advertise on ADCOcommunity.com.
- Receive discounted registration for the Dealership Compliance Officer Professional (DCOP) Certification Seminar.
- ADCO Corporate Partner annual dues: $1,125
DEALERSHIP COMPLIANCE OFFICER MEMBERSHIP
CORPORATE PARTNER MEMBERSHIP